Wednesday 23 March 2016

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list!"



Hello friends!  It's been ages since I've written a blog post, I know. As Haydn and I prepare for an AMAZING European road trip over the next week, I figured it might be a good time to start writing again. As the name of my blog is the "traveling teacher," I might as well blog about the travel part! The teaching part is a different story for another day. While teaching in the UK hasn't been the most glorious experience, I have learned a lot and will share more about that soon. For now, it's enough to say ONE MORE DAY until Easter Holiday! So thankful we have 2 weeks off!  On to the fun stuff...the traveling!  We are planning to drive through 14 different countries in just 8 short days. We start out on Friday at about 12:30 AM to get to a VERY early ferry that leaves from Dover, England and takes us to Calais, France at 3:20 AM. We will then drive through Belgium to reach the Netherlands. It will take about 1 1/2 hours to get to the ferry and then about 3 1/2 hours to get to Amsterdam. We have such an exciting day planned for Friday. Keep your fingers crossed that the rain stays away so we can see all the beautiful tulips and take a bike ride through the tulip fields. I'll make sure to post loads of pictures!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment